application time!

A week after graduation, I began to send my resume to several companies.  Two schools responded to my application, out of the five schools where I sent my resume.  They both had a telephone interview.  The first school is a school for kids, and the second one is a computer school.  So, they called me for a teaching demonstration, the school for kids, I found the teaching demo quite difficult because I'm not a graduate of early childhood development course.  I'm having a hard time making lesson plan, and think of an activity that I thought would be nice to the topic.  I also have to adjust my standards, as well as my patience to my students because they ain't college nor high school students.

As for my demo teaching in the computer school, it is nice, and i felt more comfortable.  I have 6 judges.   The school director, three senior faculty members, and two from the HRD.  The topic is MS excel.  Of all the topics that they might gave to me, Excel is the only subject that I'm afraid I couldn't teach well.  It's my weakness.  I'm not good at it, and don't know how to use it either.  But, as my college professor said, even if you don't know the subject matter you're going to demonstrate, be sure to be prepared, and as much as possible, don't say that you DON'T KNOW IT.  So, I did it well, after an hour of teaching demo, the panel just had a 15-minute short panel interview on me.  

0 comments:

...