eat-all-you-can @ kamayan restaurant

Friday night had been fun for me as before.  Why?  Well, because before my big bro go back to overseas to work his ass again, he suggested that we should have a dinner first at Kamayan restaurant in Ermita, Manila.  




I thought that it was my first time in that place, but then I realized, five years ago my niece had her grad celebration here in Kamayan also.

In Kamayan Restaurant, their eat-all-you-can will give you a choice wherein it will depend in the color of the plate. If you take the yellow plate (that's 300PHP per head), you get to choose any of the Filipino food of your choice.  (Dishes like bopis, chicken curry, lechon baboy, pork and chicken barbeque, liempo, etc.)  On the other hand, if you choose to eat using the blue plate, you can take in from any or all of the gallery of foods in different presentations and offers. There is no limit to whichever food you would like to eat when you get to choose the blue plate. The price however will differ from each other if you take the yellow or the blue plate. Blue plate of course will offer you more food but where you will have to pay more.

0 comments:

...